Words to live by: Make today your best day ever!

Make today your best day ever!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like......

...a new blog from 4wheelbob! Here we are, back at it, planning for new heights in 2011. There will be more news on my Kilimanjaro effort and The Wheelchair Foundation's great work; news on my EBRPD hikes, which can be followed on www.ebparks.org/bobcoomber , and some dreamin'....which may include weekends in the Whites, springtime in California's best wildflower shows, and meetups with people, animals and birds.

While it's raining outside at this moment, I'm burying myself in books of California's county high points and checking off those I want to do next year. Black Butte, Snow Mtns. East & West, maybe, finally Whitney or Ritter....I hope that talking of my plans gets you excited and in a planning mode, too. Maybe we'll cross paths out there, in some place a wheelchair will be the least expected device.

At any rate, I'll be bumping up my fitness regimen, doing some rain hikes, following the progress of the springtime bloom - and I'd be overjoyed at sharing my experiences with you. As always, your life is a book, with new chapters being written every day. Let's start writing ours right now, and shre them somewhere, on the trail...Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment